Under the Firmware version you will see a text informing you if you are using the latest available version or if there is an update available. If a new version is available you can start the update process by pressing the “Update” button. A firmware is an IPSW file that contains everything needed to run the core operating system, iOS. Beta firmwares have also been released, but require an Apple Developer account to acquire. To check for updates, iTunes contacts itunes.apple.com. Use this option as a last resort when all the above ways fail to fix the ‘iPhone software update failed error.
- So you can disable them when you have any trouble with download stock firmware updating or restoring your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- You can recover data from a crashed, non-booting, or inaccessible Mac by following a simple data recovery process.
- If the app update cannot solve the issue – iPhone randomly restarts, what else should be done?
- Sometimes the error message also pops up on the screen when people try to restore their iPhones.
ITunes could not restore the iPhone can also happen when you try to restore your iDevice with an incompatible backup. This may happen because of using different iOS versions on your devices. That is not a compatible backup file with your iPhone running iOS 10. This may seem very frustrating because you may not know what is going on and you most likely don’t know what to do to fix it.
An internal error occured (Unsupported data). In spite of our painstaking efforts, sometimes errors occur. But don’t worry, it is always possible to recover your product. Open VictronConnect and, without closing it, switch to the app containing the file, select it, and choose to open it with VictronConnect. Or, when not close to the product, open the Demo library, and select the product. The Product info page will show the latest available version that is shipped with VictronConnect.
- In such a case, you can double-tap on your iPad screen with three fingers and check if the iPad screen goes back to normal.
- Enter the passcode for your iPhone or iPad.
- No response received to code write command.
- Press and hold Option key (MAC) or press and hold Shift key (Windows) after iTunes/Finder detects your iPhone.
One fine day you try to turn on your Mac and work on an important project, but instead of getting started normally, your Mac displays a black screen. Click the SELECT FILE button to browse and enter your email address. Click “Open” and wait for the Word application to re-open and display your Word document content. Once you see the file content, copy and save the content to a new DOCX Document file. The Open and Repair tool is mostly used to fix an unopenable Word file or Excel, PowerPoint document. Double-click the file and wait for the Word application to open the DOCX document.
After successful downloading, the program will scan and classify files automatically. After that, you can recover the needed files and data. Here, you can read this post Recover from iCloud to learn more details on how to do this. After knowing the main causes of the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” issue, you need to retrieve data in the stuck phone first.